Rules to be an entrant for the Aiken Jaycees Parade:
- All entries must display name, organization, or school on entry.
- All entries must be decorated to represent the theme of the parade.
- All entries must register. Unregistered entries will not be added the day of the parade.
- Per Aiken City Ordinance, items, including candy or literature cannot be thrown, passed out, or sold along the parade route.
- For the safety of parade participants and spectators, any persons jumping off or on an entry once moving will be removed from the parade.
- Parade will take place rain or shine. A change in date would require many groups to reorganize and possibly conflict with other local community parades and events. As a result, there is no rain-date.
- All sales/donations are final and there are no refunds.